When people think about public education, they rarely consider the team of legal experts standing behind every school board, district, education leader, and elected official. But it takes legal acumen to keep the public school system running smoothly. This week, Host Alex Granados talks with Eva DuBuisson, an education law attorney with Tharrington Smith LLP, about the role the law plays in public education.
- 9: Republican Mark Johnson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 10: Democrat June Atkinson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 8: Marcie Cohen Ferris on NC food
- 7: Dan Forest: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor
- 6: Linda Coleman: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor